◦ Full Structural Design
◦ Seismic and Wind Analysis
◦ New / Existing Structures
◦ Renovations / Additions
◦ Structural Appendix B
◦ Current Building Code
◦ Seismic Retrofit
◦ Retaining Wall Analysis & Design
◦ Wind / Storm Damage
◦ Foundation Design / Repair
◦ Code Review for Existing Structures
◦ Floor, Wall, and Roof Framing
◦ Heavy Timber Truss
◦ High Wind Zone Design & Analysis
◦ Deck Evaluations / Design
◦ Slab Fill Reporting
◦ Suspended Garage Slabs
◦ Light Gage Steel Framing
◦ Mountainside Construction
◦ Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC)
◦ ICF Foundation Walls
◦ Environmentally Friendly Materials
Over 10 years experience in construction and engineering design.
Registered professional engineer in North and South Carolina.
Distinguished client list consisting of architects, contractors, developers, corporate entities, industrial and commercial companies, and public agencies.
Members of the American Society of Civil Engineers, American Concrete Institute, Structural Engineering Institute, and American Institute of Steel Construction.
Professional Liability Insurance.
Medlock & Associates Engineering, PA